Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Well...I'm officially on PAID vacation!!!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Bigbeltz's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    556
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Whoo!

    Today was my last day of work until August 8th!

    Mmmm, I'll be getting paid while I'm at SDCC, and for the following weeks while I'm at my godmother's house in the desert...*rubs self*

    So, yeah, it's fucking awesome. Tomorrow will be my last day posting until Sunday night, and then a week from today, I'm going to my godmothers house, and she, unfortunately, doesn't have internet.

    It'll be good to get out of town, into the sun, and away from the internet. I'll be watching movies, playing videogames, swimming, working out, and generally just having a good time.

    When I get back from SDCC, I'll let you guys know what exclusives I have up for grabs for decent prices. (I will be PMing some people first though, as I know there are some people on here who want certain exclusives very badly). Anything after that, though, is first come first serve.

    Whoo! I'm so goddamn excited! (The 3 1/2 hour drive, is going to suck being alone, though).

  2. #2
    Inactive Member swhalo's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 10th, 2004
    Posts
    132
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Go buy some toys damn it. [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

    Congrat.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Bigbeltz's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    556
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by The redeemor Master Chief:
    Go buy some toys damn it. [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

    Congrat.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">The only toys I'm after at SDCC are the Dark Alliance Lucifer figure (3 versions of it), DA Purgatori figure, a DCD Green Arrow, and the exclusives.

    The rest of my "wants" list consists of TPBs and certain comics...

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Spliff's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 6th, 2004
    Posts
    1,265
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Post your pic! I need visuals, Beer Man, Tokes and Megaspawn are going too.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Bigbeltz's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    556
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Spliff:
    Post your pic! I need visuals, Beer Man, Tokes and Megaspawn are going too.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Haircut

    If they didn't put anyhing on my badge (I preregistered, not sure if they write yer name on there for you), it'll say "Bigbeltz" on it.

    Are you going to the gathering at 6 on Friday?

    <font color="#dedfdf" size="1">[ July 20, 2004 06:51 PM: Message edited by: Bigbeltz ]</font>

  6. #6
    Inactive Member werewolfoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2004
    Posts
    1,216
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Bigbeltz:
    (The 3 1/2 hour drive, is going to suck being alone, though).
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">pffffft........no way. Now you can sing! And talk to yourself!!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Thew's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    2,347
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    by me some shit when your at SDCC then [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Bigbeltz's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    556
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by werewolfoz:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Bigbeltz:
    (The 3 1/2 hour drive, is going to suck being alone, though).
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">pffffft........no way. Now you can sing! And talk to yourself!!</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'm gonna have to! [img]wink.gif[/img]

    This is my first road trip alone (second where I'm driving), and I've only had a license for 6 months! [img]eek.gif[/img]

    But, I haven't gotten a single ticket, so I think that says something about my "mad drizzivin skillz"... [img]wink.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •